Based on professional practice and the eye of a hands-on thinker, video is a tool to develop your teaching ideas and support effective student learning.
Please email me for password access
- SeeTeach like a Video Journalist thinks in Internet Learning Journal AUPS
- International Marketing videos for
Thailand, CNN, and China, with AR-CA (Antony Reeve-Crook Associates) author of Where Markets Meet
- Video for new business development
- Video for Learning at Middlesex University
- Business Adviser: Young Enterprise Company Programme
Enjoyable activities that develop thinking and ideas. How to turn them into useful teaching and learning tools.
Develop tools that make new methods of communication possible.
Create learning resources quickly and easily to new standards.
Phone us on 01992 587292 and 07778 537505
Understand what neuroscience has to say about learning and metaphor.
Re-establish a link that has been overlooked and harness the power of metaphor as a teaching tool.
See: Routledge Teaching and Learning On-Line chapter: Metaphor and neuroscience: a message to online learning